Touch & See display
KNX control and visualisation unit. 3.5″ touch screen and user interface with graphical pages. Mounting on round or square wall box. Connections to bus and auxiliary 30Vdc power supply. To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation. Terminal blocks for bus and auxiliary power supply, fixing screws and mounting support included in the delivery.
Versions to be completed with a square frame of the series form or flank:
‘NF (No Frame) versions:
‘NF (No Frame) versions with housing in white plastic:
• on/off switching of single loads or groups of loads
• dimming of lighting devices
• control of motor drives (for roller shutters, blinds, curtains, etc.)
• displaying of status of signal contacts (from safety devices, etc..)
• displaying date and time from the internal clock or a KNX timer
• displaying values from a KNX weather station such as outdoor temperature, wind speed, rain presence, brightness, etc.
• displaying of alarm messages
• recalling and storage of scenarios
• sending of values (temperature, brightness, etc.) on the bus
• function blocking with password
• temporarily locking function for screen cleaning