Room temperature controller 71 series for rectangular wall box
[PRODUCT IN PREPARATION]
KNX room temperature controller. To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation. Measuring of temperature through integrated sensor. User interface with backlighted LCD and four capacitive pushbuttons. Mounting on rectangular Italian-standard wall box. Powered by the bus line. Terminal block for bus, screws and mounting support included in the delivery.
Versions to be completed with a rectangular frame of the series form or flank:
‘NF (No Frame) versions:
EK-E72-TP-NF-R (black side profile)
EK-E72-TP-NFW-R (white side profile)
The device has to be completed with a rectangular plate EK-PRS-… (to be ordered separately).
• 2 points (ON / OFF) or proportional (PWM or continuous) room temperature regulation
• Heating and cooling modes with the possibility of switching locally or via bus
• Operating modes: comfort, standby, economy and building protection with separate setpoints for heating and cooling
• Automatic switching of the operating mode depending on presence or opening windows
• Weighted average of the two temperature values
• Display of temperature (measured, setpoint, external in °C or °F), alarms and errors (with alphanumeric coding)
• Reporting the opening of windows