KNX presence sensor for ceiling mounting. 2 light channels c1 and c2 for constant light control (c2 as an offset to c1). Orientation light on/off, 10-50%, 2 values can be selected. Constant light control setting via ETS or setpoint dimmable with a KNX pushbutton. Power supply via bus. To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation.
The device is available in four versions:
EK-DB2-TP – 16 m detection area, round frame Ø = 105 mm
EK-DC2-TP – 16 m detection area, square frame 86 x 86 mm
EK-DD2-TP – 30 m detection area, round frame Ø = 105 mm
EK-DE2-TP – 30 m detection area, square frame 86 x 86 mm
The frame is included in the delivery.
• Semi-automatic or fully automatic operation
• 360° detection area
• Measuring range from 5 to 2000 Lux
• 3 PIR sensors can be activated individually or in groups
• Sensitivity adjustable (10 levels)
• Light sensor with linear output
• High-resolution lens for detection of small movements
• Optical filter integrated
• Height of mounting approx. 2-6 m