[PRODUCT IN PREPARATION]
KNX bus device with with actuator function for the control of a 3 floating points or 0-10 V servo-motor for mixing valves. Flow temperature of the conveying fluid configurable as at a fixed point, with external climatic compensation and with external climatic compensation plus internal conditions recalibration. Regulation modes selectable separately for heating and cooling. Device particularly suitable for underfloor or ceiling heating and cooling radiant panels applications in combination with room thermostats with integrated temperature and humidity sensor. 0-10 V output for the remote setting of a heat pump temperature setpoint value. Startup function for radiant floors drying concrete phase according to EN 1264 standard. Mounting in distribution board on EN 60715 rail (8 modular units, each 18 mm). To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation.
• 3 freely configurable inputs for passive temperature sensors (10 kΩ NTC at 25°C) or as potential-free binary inputs
• 2 potential-free binary inputs
• 2 TRIAC outputs to control a 3 floating points mixing valve actuator
• 1 output with 0-10 V signal to remotely control a temperature setpoint value
(for heat pumps)
• 3 relays SPST (single pole, single throw) outputs to control ON / OFF zone valve drives